AP® English Literature Teachers
6 hours (1 Day Workshop)
Are you new or relatively new to teaching AP® English Literature? Capturing the attention of your students as well as giving them a heavy helping of all the right tools for them to succeed is a big job. This workshop gives educators a cheat code to maneuver the wiggles, the short attention spans and the challenges that come along with teaching college-prep courses. From training students to read complex texts to developing elevating writing skills, this one-day workshop will assist new AP® teachers create a healthy and productive learning plan.
● Focus on text review and selection,
● Lesson plan development,
● Implementing methods for student motivation and engagement,
● Pacing charts development,
● Examining the AP® English Literature Exam,
● Developing and organizing extended-learning tutorial opportunities,
● Examining and reviewing best practices from experienced AP® English literature teachers, and
● Participants are encouraged to bring their syllabi and latest AP® data report.
“I really enjoyed the collaborative and reciprocal learning between experienced and novice AP® Teachers.” AP® English Literature Teacher – Los Angeles, CA